Enter how many minutes for $1.70 for every 1-minute of telephone or in person conversation with Elio Mondello, CEO of Mondosol.
Ever call Someone only to wait an hour and having to explain how the company works before your question is answered? Yeah. Me, too. I know Mentoring better than anyone in the world. Often times, the problem is solved within minutes.
Or, do you have a complex question that requires a discussion? I can go through all aspects of your Hospitality business and management processes to ensure that you are running a fully optimized Hospitality business.
What You’ll Get During This Call
During our call I will give you directed expert advice on how to grow and optimize your short-term rental business. Topics often include:
- Listing optimization, which technology to use
- Suggestions to save you time in managing your Hospitality business
- How to stand out from the competition
- Acquiring more properties to rent out
- How to outsource the operations so that you can get your life back
- Solutions to specific platform-related problems
- Recommended products or software (vacation rental insurance, home safety and security, guest experience, etc.)
- Guidance on a new house purchase or market research
If you have a very specific question, send a website chat (lower-right corner) to ensure I can help. If you are looking for general advice or tips, I can help, no need to inquire.
About Elio Mondello
Elio started hosting on Airbnb in 2014 and currently owns and manages listings in seven countries. Through his webinar, book and blog he has helped thousands of Airbnb hosts around the world generate substantial income from Airbnb and other short-term rental platforms.
Elio is a leading short-term rental expert and author of the course and book The Mondosol Method, the most comprehensive on Airbnb hosting.
Elio helps Airbnb hosts make more money from their listings. His company Mondosol has been recognized as one of the TOP 10 in Italy, featured on countless websites including Repubblica and Learn Bnb.
Elio is also the Co-Founder of Empower, a webinar and worldwide event for large short-term rental operators that teaches how to launch and scale a STR business.