Should I pay the custom and import taxes?
Usually, there are no additional import costs imposed on customers. Most of the packages are low value and often marked as gifts. We will declare the package of this item for faster custom clearance.
Are custom and import taxes included?
Duties and taxes are typically included in the price of the item, and might not be included in the overall shipping costs you pay to Mondosol.
Am I charged any tax in my country?
When shopping on Mondosol, you are buying from Norway. That’s why sometimes you will be asked to pay some duties and taxes in your country.
The taxes may depend on where you order, the type of items you bought, their value and the weight of the package. Different countries may have different tax policies regarding specific products. It’s always best to confirm this with the seller or your local customs authority.
Am I responsible to pay VAT?
You are responsible to clear VAT on all purchases made on Mondosol. This can be done through the VAT clearance procedure of your local customs authority in your country of residence.
Please note to avoid any unforeseen surprises, please pay attention to the following:
• Ask your local customs authority in your country of residence if you need to pay any additional import duties, taxes or other customs-related charges.
• Contact your local post or customs office to find out more about your country’s customs duties and taxes.
• Import duties, taxed or other customs-related charges are normally collected by the shipping company upon delivery.
• Mondosol is not responsible for delays caused by the customs department in your country.
• Additional costs or delays may occur during international trade.
• Some products offer domestic delivery. This means that they will send your order from a warehouse in your country. In this case, you won’t be asked to pay for any additional customs duties and taxes.
If we still haven't managed to answer your question please feel free to contact us and we will do our best to reply within 24 hours :)
To see further details about duties and taxes you can check this page