- Choose between 1/10/20/50 Pcs of these High quality, standard, stable and professional Jiffy Peat Pellets.
- Soil Block to do transplanting and colonization without depotping.
- The unique net cover design facilitates the transportation and transplanting of seedlings and does not divert.
- As a material, peat moss is environmentally friendly and can be fully degraded.
- Seed Starting Plugs are convenient for transplanting and planting.
- Pro Garden Tools Easy To Use that improves efficiency and transplant success rate.
- Set Type: YES
- Model Number: plant tool
- Material: Plant Fiber
- Type: Nursery Pots
- Finishing: Not Coated
Q: How to use it?
A: Ok so start by following the step by step guide here:
- Place the seedling block in a small container that can hold water.
- Pour into it the clear water without passing through the nursery block.
- As the nursery block continues to grow, replenish moisture in a timely manner.
- Embed the seed in the middle position above the nursery block, so that the seed is completely immersed in the matrix. The depth of immersion depends on the diameter of the seed, and the depth is generally twice the diameter of the seed. Very small seeds, such as petunias, can be placed directly on the surface, and then sprayed again with a sprayer after sowing.
- Can be used with nursery boxes, plugs, etc.; even directly put a few nursery blocks in a large to directly raise seedlings, super simple!
Mesh bag compression nursery nutrient block, diameter 3 cm, thickness 1 cm, water swell to 3.2 cm in diameter, thickness 5 cm
Q: How to choose the size?
A: Make sure you choose the right size according to your needs between 1/10/20/50 Pieces.
Q: How about logistics times?A: After the normal shipment, the goods can be received in 15-45 days. If you do not receive the goods within 60 days, we will refund your money.